Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 18, 2009

    Yummy waffles

    Hello hello hello! Today is such a weird day! I cried for 4 times LOL! Twice becuz i was watching something touching, then twice again becuz my dad was too tired to bring me to j8 to eat. I deprived myself of lunch just becuz i wanted to go j8 for yami yogurt and subway!!! :@ So pissed off la. then i was being bitchy and grouchy and annoyed becuz i was damn hungry!!!

    In the end he decided to bring me to the nearest subway outlet which was at sembawang, and i thought sembawang shopping center was same as sunplaza so we went to sunplaza but don't have! My gosh! Disappointed to the max=( But there was Mr Bean so i ate soya ice cream haha i like it! btw my dad informed us that we could have anything we want for christmas! yay however i am at a loss of what to ask from him .

    I am very nervous nao.

    No comments: