Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 18, 2009

    Awakening

    Hello hello hello! Pp tien joey kim adel are going to msia for vrex u17 later. Gonna miss them like crazy, but ALL THE BEST babes! :D

    I've been thinking lately, cuz christmas is coming and i'm starting to plan my presents list, and i think of all my friends, what they would like, and memories of time spent with them.

    I think i'm taking many of them for granted! Like my wonderful kexin, my awesome ping pong, my sweet tien, my thoughtful joey, my cute kim, my hyper channy, my xingan adel, baldy nico, etc. OH YA, especially my mom, sister and daddy! Walao i am so ungrateful-.-

    Staying up late ALWAYS makes me hungry. Maybe thats why i grow so fat over the holidays hahaha!!! Woohoo, starting homework tmr!(i hope) And maybe some (spring) cleaning hahaha!

    Btw i wrapped my textbooks on wednesday. Damn kiasu and scared that my books will be scratched and ugly hahaha!

    Ping Pong showed her love for me today ! And she lied to me HAHAHA!

    Me : I missed u alot leyyy~
    PP : I did not. Wait, u want me to tell u the truth or lie to u?
    Me : Lie to me la
    PP : Ok this is a lie : oooh i miss u so much!

    HAHAHAHA! idiotic woman! *KISS KISS* =D

    No comments: