Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 24, 2009

    Please, could I have more of that wonderful soup?

    You know just now a weird thing happend. I was outside guardian staring at some chair thing when this weird retarded guy came to me and asked me if i was a swimmer. HAAHAHHA! den my dad was like why u wanna know den he started to say i look like a swimmer and pointed to my legs blahblah. DAMN WEIRD LA! he kept blabbering abt swimming and he's 36 and he wanna go buy a rubber float blahblah and kept touching himself! So my dad asked him : Are u having a fever?Go see a doctor la. LOL!!! Hahahhaha! HE WAS REALLY FEELING HIMSELF ALL OVER FOR FEVER LA! In the end he was chased away and he was still mumbling about seeing the doctor and swimming. Crazy guy!!!

    Okay i will thank jasmine for accompanying me today. tired to the max! I went to eat nice food HEHE!

    Shit man i'm tired everyday. this is bad. Oh yes there's worse. I've got to take pills EVERYDAY lah! Damn sad life right.

    Some of you might have noticed i've been walking weirdly. Jasmine just mentioned it to me, not that i didn't already know. My back hurts alot.

    These days there's always a sharp pain shooting up my spine whenever i walk. JUST BY WALKING IT HURTS!!! =( Pity me pls.

    Almost a year ago it was just like a dull ache in my back whenever i played sports, then a few months later it became more intenstified and a little more piercing, and not only during sports but when i sit down or bend. Now it has reached its worst(or so i hope) The pain is AWESOME and freaking sharp and it's like 24/7 following me. So irritating.

    My dad suggested(no i mean forced the idea upon me) that i should go see a doctor like tmr because its really bad and i'm scared when i grow old i can't bend down like my ahma although i know hers is because she was inactive in her younger days and her kneecaps are stiff. Haha okay i'm being stupid.

    Please worry for me(this is optional)^^ haha okay goodbye.

    No comments: