Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 21, 2009

    No sir, it was I that took the bread.

    There's smth wrong with my blogger posting page!!!

    I just finished tuition and i'm damnnn tired~ Even though i slept for the whole cf lesson which mr lim took over cuz mdm afrose was on maternity leave^^ Congrats !(she's pregnant!) Mr lim is a cool ft. haha!

    Math wasnt cool today because i was accused of dreaming ystd and i know how to find the volume lor.

    I want to lodge a complaint against a samsung staff working at causeway point!

    Wow i tell you her service was freaking AMAZING pl0x! She IGNORED us the customers! Plus we were asking politely for like a million times then she freaking hell act like we were invisible and just picked up the phone and made a call which didn't sounded important in ANY WAY and she's supposed to be WORKING which means attending to US THE CUSTOMERS. we weren't even asking unreasonable questions ! Like what's the name of the phone i wanna know cannot ah!

    excuse me lor aunty what for u were hired to work there?! u are supposed to answer our questions right?! there wasn't even any other customers enquiring anything lah! and u call this CUSTOMER SERVICE. makes my blood boil. it was my first time encountering such a horrible service.

    My mom encouraged me to call samsung( i took a long time to find their contact number) and lodge a complaint tmr. Which i might consider although its quite a waste of time, its still quite worth it to see her get FIRED(if possible). fired and SACKED and FRIED like a cuttlefish.haha u deserve it. call yourself a CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF. i give you my fungus growing feet and throw it in your face lady.

    afterwards i went to buy lots of food and came home to enjoy them. i think i gained 3 kgs HAHA! Okay so cool i'm having indigestion.=0

    No comments: