Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    Goodbye Nokia, Hello LG :)

    I didn't go for training today. Suck grass! I got real little sleep and woke up this morning having a splitting headache and fever. For 15 mins i was comtemplating if i should go training afterwards. However i received a phone call informing me that i had an appointment at the hospital for my back check up. Okay so i ate medicine and went back to sleep. Stupid lah damn angry lorh its still not time to stop wearing the brace! :(

    So my dad picked me up and went to cwp to eat and get my new hp hehe^^ Happy happy ! I went b1 starhub but they only got pink which looks like an imitation one ( no offense ah ) so we called up admiralty branch to ask if they have other colours! Yeah man obviously have lah!!!!!! :D I bought the brown one! Ok now i'm damn happy. Daddy bought my sis a hello kitty watch so cute i also want but since he bought the phone for me already i very shy to ask. :S Haha okay byebye.

    I'm totally going training tmr!

    SARAHKIM IS BACK ! MANY CHEERS ! :D <3
    CYA TMR @ TRAINING BABY !

    No comments: