Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 27, 2009

    Blinded.

    Hi i'm so damn tired now!!!! I got insomnia lah!:( I slept at 4am and woke at 10am! Later i went for training. Okay i tell you i think today's training quite fruitful=) Happy happy, u know why. Cuz i can spike lah today! I got my own definition of ' can spike ' lah. But i totally cannot jie qiu today. Take one fly one!:( Super sian diao lah! Maybe i'm too jumpy today hahaha! I jumped alot during spiking^^ And jonathan was being idiotic.

    J: Eh elaine u can go join the under 155 team leh!
    E: Huh? !!!!!
    J: You got above 155cm tall meh!
    E: GOT LA I 160 LIAO LEH!!!!!!!-grrr-
    J: U SURE ANOT???? DONT LOOK LIKE MORE THAN 155!

    Stoolpit!!!!!! Somemore Cat make me stand beside adel and said :
    Actually u two not much difference in height.
    HAHAHAH CHICKEN BREAST LA!!!! HAHAHAH!Btw if i'm not wrong adel is 157/158cm? Lol.

    Shit lah i still got history lit and chinese haven't complete!!!:(

    my tongue damn pain. The ball hit right in the middle of my forhead and i bit my tongue. See lah!!!Eat fishball somemore!!! LOL=p

    Eh my Cookie damn not user friendly lah!:( I haven't got used to it! Like some noob lao auntie

    No comments: