Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 21, 2009

    Fantasy.

    Yay i finished watching Absolute Boyfriend alr. Touching leh ! Hahas. I'm not going to read the manga already, Elaine doesn't understand mangas.

    Damnnnnnnnn tired. I woke up 12+ noon Then stoned around till 4pm afterwhich I was forced out of my trance to go MOP THE FLOOR ! Fuck ! Hate it! My mom really got on my nerves. Gosh sometimes i hate her so much ! I help her mop the floor, she stand beside me kpkpkpkpkpkp! Fucking annoyed !

    Anw i ate like 3 horses for dinner. Long since i had dinner with the family. Dad spent a bomb on the food. Mainly cuz we kept ordering and eating nonstop. Was great, cuz mom din't nag at what i eat except for the icecream part -.-'

    Okay now i'm having an awesome headache I'm gonna go enjoy the pain bye

    No comments: