Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 22, 2009

    Elaine go do homework NOW.

    Have been super tired this few days, not having enough sleep! Okay anw thr was afternoon trg today and the weather damn hot la! I'm complaining about it everyday i know.

    Like uncle jon said, even if you're tired, its no use to put in 10% effort to train only, just go sit and rest since u can't take it, cuz thrs no diff to train and to rest like that. So i tried not to think about how tired i was.

    Did setting & dafang w Germaine ! :) It was awesome ! Our setting goes on for like forever and dafang rallies are super fun with lots of whacking ! Joey jealous : Why ur spike so nice when u play with her !

    I kind of injured my ankle during setting / dafang. Didn't land properly plus continue with jumping and running straining my ankle causing it to hurt like hell. After chew helped me to tape it was less pain.

    After that played survivor awhile then i went to be referee ! Hahas uncle jon say i SENIOR referee liao leh! Don't playplay ! Damn ready for tmr liao ! But gotta wakeup early .

    Shit la no extended holidays :( But if someone from PHS gets h1n1 then sch will close . I haven't do my hols hw omg !!!!!

    Edited :
    I just opened my chinese assignment and I got totally no idea wtf its talking about. Hahaha gosh good luck elaine. Why do they have to tell you ur task in CHINESE?!

    No comments: