Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    Happy 14th birthday.

    THANK YOU! :D
    to all those sweetys that stayed up late just to wish me a happy birthday ! :D
    You guys are wonderful! Hahaha i swear i was damnnnn happy!
    Somemore first time someone counted down every min!
    Hahah, even thou all of u couldn't be the first one that wished me,
    ( first only will have ONE right?! ) i'm just as happy ! Hahah!
    First also no prize ^^ LOL.


    technically JOEY OH my junior was the first ,
    but she sent it at 11.58pm so.........
    HAHAHA she has to forfeit the position!!
    kidding......
    leong was next! ^-^ thanks bud.
    and sarahkim weihao tien fir etcetc.
    Joey LIM that idiot sent me like an hour late la stupid. ;D
    Then we chatted on the phone and laughed and laughed and laughed.
    I thot my bestest sista forgot about me ! HAHAH but she didnt :)
    Thanks everyone. ^^ Muacks :-*

    Oh today i went to the library and on my right
    There was this aunty who zhao geng HAHAHA
    Her panties damn ahma! Those brown one damn highcut!
    And i turned to my left.......
    GOT ANOTHER ONE !!!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAH SAME TYPE ALSO
    Omg !!! HAHAHA WHY I SO LUCKY ^-^

    OH YA THANKS WONG ALSO AH !
    You know i know you know pfpf

    No comments: