Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 5, 2009

    Always be true.

    I AM SUPER UNLUCKY !
    Oh yah i cant post daily even if
    i'm not lazy cuz i'm ban from using computer

    AND THANKS TEAM FOR
    GETTING ME THE NECKLACE! :D
    Love u guys !!!!

    We had math paper today................
    Actually starting i very steady one loh,
    Then i ran into some difficult sums
    And my brain cells started dieing


    Whats worse,
    I HAD STOMACH CRAMPS FOR THE LAST 30MIN !
    -__________-
    I already not enough time to do, THEN STILL COME CRAMPS!
    Damnnnnnnnnn pain! So for about 15min i was lying on the table
    Unable to do anything cuz of the pain. Yeah it was that bad.


    So in the end i didn't get to finish the paper. :(
    I did my best alr ok.!!!

    After sch we went subway to eat MUAHAHAHHA YUMMY!
    OH YA and sarah make me cry !!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
    She stood at the window at my side and i din know it was her,
    So when pp ask me to look i din expect her to be there
    Making the scary face at me ! I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR
    Then i started to laugh and cry. I really had a bad shock.
    Hhahahahah and i couldnt stop crying !

    Oh yes and at subway japan used her bloody hard wallet
    And keep bashing my head!
    In the end we realised that she broke her mirror
    inside her wallet becoz of tht
    HAHA 7 YEARS OF BAD LUCK FOR U!

    No comments: