Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 20, 2009

    * XINGAN I LIKE YOU TOO HEHEHES :)

    -

    -

    -

    Ugh/
    Thr's always things around to remind you of the unpleasant past,
    Or should i say the once pleasant past?

    -

    I having stomach cramps lah fuck.
    I overslept today tuition was spose to start @ 9.45am
    Tuition 3 hr leh! Bloody tiring but yeah i finished my ace-learning
    And joey's lagging behind me liao HAHAHAH!
    then i went for training. Yeah i luv teammates.
    We were having 'bonding' like we need anymore of it. ( tmr got more bonding session )
    Every day we seem to get closer until i can't imagine how much closer we can get
    Bitching around after training, during/even before !
    And we got a team clip. Ribbon on it! Handmade ok!
    Wearin it during nationals quarter finals. Yeah i know i'll look like one complete retard
    But then i don't mind really. Since i always so chui and make ppl laugh hahahaha
    Dafang with chantalle fun lah dey. She damn joker.
    Wait............
    more like MAD WOMAN!!
    hahahahah she's gonna kill me if she sees this.
    Evil ass. She whacked one ball and made me gundi ,
    Then before i got time to get up, she shoot another at me!
    Made me go down again before i even came up hahahah!
    Know what i did? I was half crawling toward the direction of the ball
    And stretching out my hand trying to hit it LOL! Super chui i tell you!
    Then that idiotic woman laugh at me lah!
    ASS!

    No comments: