Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 21, 2009

    WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR TEAM BAG, TIEN?


    I was having frickin' cramps during training today.
    Thnks banana for helping me to get 2 painkillers
    From some kind soul ( who? ) which didn't work hahaha.
    I WANT TO BE CONSISTENT !
    Esp my spiking ugh!

    -

    Kinda lost the spirit in me the past two months.
    I didn't know what i wanted, studies, volleyball, everything.
    I still remembered i was so damn hardworking last time,
    from after the june hols last yr?
    Until after dec i realised that I started becoming more slack?
    The fighting spirit in me was gone.
    Coaches dont trust in me on court already,
    unlike in china when i was always playing.
    Even i myself get pressurised easily on court,
    i dont have faith in myself already.
    Maybe even team mates feel like that about me?
    Couldnt pick myself up from the fall.
    Maybe it was because i didnt want to?
    I was damned tired. Emotionally / physically.
    Now, i think i'm starting to find myself again.
    The fighting spirit is slowly coming back to me.
    I can feel tht i want to try my hardest,
    to do my best for the team, and for myself.
    I'm gonna try and gain the trust back.

    Ugh elaine!

    p/s : i didn't cut my hair lah people STOP ASKING ME !!!!! everyone sees me and goes :
    ' ELAINE YOU CUT UR HAIR???? ' like EVERYDAY! z. and ziping today say : ' monkey ur hair is getting cuter and cuter. more helmety . ' OMG LA I DON'T WANT TO BE HELMET AGN!

    No comments: