Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 12, 2009

    Sick and tired



    I'm tired.
    So tired! Emotionally, physically.
    Mostly, i pretend to laugh and smile, sunshine.
    I hardly find anything really seriously funny,
    Unlike last time, when i will laugh at anything that is stupid.
    I'm holding on because of my friends,
    Dearests who support me and love me.
    Argh. I don't know how much longer i can hold on.
    Anderson tmr. Have faith in yourselves girls.
    WE CAN WE CAN WE CAN!

    its been so long since we had a proper chat.
    didnt we promise to stay in contact?
    it wasnt supposed to be like this.
    i'm really damn disappointed.
    i really miss you alot.
    but nvm, since its over, i can say nth.
    and i've already move on.
    im strong

    No comments: