Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    Bob the builder can we fix it?

    Hahahha tien you damn cute !
    I thought you want your stead Joey, or Sarahkim!
    Hahahahha but then, if you want to be my 1st husband,
    You can always apply and book first HAHAHAH Elaine on high demand de leh!
    Kidding! You better get well soon ok! Rest more!
    I SUPER DUPER UBER (x1287623587344234872385) Luv you!
    Hehehehhe hahaha hohohohoho!
    Anyw training was weirrrrd w/o kim & tien. LOL.
    Math class was quiet. Cuz kim wasn't slanging behind hahahahah!!!
    Ok lah, so all JYJYJYJYJYJY for tmr's match against Punggol sec!
    WE CAN WE CAN WE CAN!

    And, I'm hurttttttt ):
    Sad eh! I somehow re injured my ankle.
    So i'm probably wearing ankle guard tmr zzz. Fuck pain!
    I got hurt on my face more then 5 times this few days!
    First was ystd, got hit by the ball for around 2 or 3 times cuz
    It hit the wall and rebound back hit my nose bone
    Went back and the bone hurted. -.-
    Then today in school Shaun lee fucker shot bottle cap at my face ,
    One on my cheek one on my forhead zzzzz idiot
    Another 2 times during training,
    Pingpong whacked the ball STRAIGHT IN MY FACE
    My lip fucking split lah! So my lip swelled -.-
    Somemore near the end of training,
    I GOT WHACKED BY ESTELLA'S BALL STRAIGHT ON, lip.
    Suay right! Hahahhaha so it double split. You got any idea how fucking
    Strong were the ballz! They're both damn power ppl laH!
    Hahahah I'm damn lucky -.-'

    No comments: