Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 21, 2009

    I fell into a drain today.
    I was looking at tien & kim just for a second,
    next thing i knew, i was half in the drain, half out.
    LOL!!!!! I guess i was walking to close to it?
    The first thing i said was : Eh i fall down!!!
    LOL~ Then pingpong & japan turned back to hlp me.
    Hahahha!!!!!! Yes you may laugh, cuz i was half laughing half crying.
    Even though i couldn't stand up, until a few mins later
    ( slightly sprained left ankle :/ ) Hahahha it was fxcking bleeeding!
    I hate bloooooooooooood ~
    Result in :
    during training -
    i couldn't gundi cuz i didn't want to graze it to make it worse..
    lost quite a few ballz due to reason above.
    jumped funny (ankle)
    &&&& my jie qiu was COCK i tell you !!! rahhhhhhhhhhh
    after training -
    walked funny cuz the muscles area whr my wound is was kinda cramped due to the deep cut?
    bathed pain like helllllllllll ;(

    Haha ok nvm ELAINE BE CAREFUL LA!

    No comments: