Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    Hooray

    Good news :
    1) Tmr got training.
    2) I found my ankle guard.
    3) It doesn't stink already.
    4) I got clean kneepads.
    5) I got clean shoes.

    Hahhaha seriously my life revolves around
    VOLLEYBALL
    Everything i've got to talk to friends about is ball ball ball and ball.
    We always discuss the same topics, say the same things
    But don't get sian/tired.
    Hahahha no life right! No! Its call BALL life.
    :) Never regretted joining vball man. Best thing tht happend to me.
    Cuz i found friends ( plus we get to know other sch's vballer thru match etc? )
    - My fabulous babes, who have so far stuck by me when i'm down, troubled etc.
    Kissing and hugging all of you is so normal for me now! hahahah! :D
    Team bestest love!
    Tag replies :
    shannon -
    i feel like, but scared stress eh. and its far! ): still, i can't bear to leave my babes in phs hahahah :D
    Germaine -
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhellO GERMAINE :D ! omg hahahah hiiiiii again :)
    Joey -
    you look tooty, i look pretty. too bad, this is my blog :D
    Lol -
    who are you? thanks anyway (:
    Waimeng -
    LOL you ask me when u come online lah.
    Kexin -
    yalah! craaaaazy idiot :) scare the shit out of me.
    tien -
    the skin pretty right! like very cheeeeem hahaha ;D
    lazy banana ! luv.

    No comments: