Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 18, 2009

    Yay

    Hihihihi! I'm in a super duper uber good mood tdy! :D
    Early afternoon I attended Nicole's birthday party, and I made some new friends! :D
    Hehhehehe! Junning & Roann teach me how to play MoshiMonster! Damn cute I tell you!
    Like neopets, but the characters look weirdish ahahahha!
    Thn they went to play musical chairs... Me and Joey had some comments about tht.(inside joke)
    Roann is ssssssssssuper cuteeeeeeeeee! I like!! I'll upload the peektures soon (:
    Went for training around 230pm, and we brought pizza kfc etc thr, cuz we couldn't finish at hme.
    Teammys cleared it. Ahhaaha we don't have to worry about wasting food and the ppl in africa..
    LOL! Gotta finish my English hmework now kbye :D
    Happy Birthday coach Jonny!:D

    No comments: