Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 17, 2009

    Hehehhehe!

    Ah, sucked tdy at training again.
    I suspected smth was wrong already, cos the minute i woke up,
    Super mooody ! When i met up with joey i was on the train like half crying already.
    Idk wth is wrong with me mannnnnnnnnnnnnn !
    Thn during training i was closing my eyes tightly so that tears won't come out )':
    Almost everything i did seem wrong! Plus my hand was fucking pain lah!
    Ok thn when channy tell me don't give up we luv u i totally break down!
    Yah it may sound stupid to you but then i rly start crying nonstop!
    Joey was like worried about me blahs tht she played like sht also (according to her)
    Sorryyyyyyy! I won't do it again!
    Elaine is not a quitter! Never give uppppppp. I'm going to JYJY and not waste my 1yr's hardwork! :D Adel and channy are right. I've got teammys to l-o-v-e meeeee ;D
    Ok so tien made me laugh like anything 'cuz of her lousy hokkien ahahhaha she's hokkien noob! Only know CHEK SOR!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
    i went hme and found tht i got FEVER ahahahha thats dumb right!
    No wonder! Super uncomfortable the whole day laaaaaa!

    P/s : i also laugh like anything at the name ' Wong Bin' HAHAHAHHAHA!
    Huang bing. Yellow biscuit!!!! LOLOLOLOL!

    No comments: