Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 11, 2008

    Xin Ping ;)


    Today I shall put Wang Zi on hold, because I got something important! ( Sorry Wang Zi, I still luv u )
    Hahaha! Thats Xin Ping yeah, my partner!
    Aka Ping Pong. Well I found this picture in my phone.
    When everyone saw it they were all like : So sweet!
    Hahah! Now not so sweet already lah, drifted. But the picture still brings back good memories!
    Fun times we had, really fun. Bad times we had, also really bad. But we always got back close together. Now highly impossible. You don't even bother to talk to me liao lor.
    Taken in our hotel room when we just highlighted and when you just had your hair rebonded.
    We were close then, but ever since I did that during the China trip, we totally break off.
    I remember you scold me cb then I ask you fuck off and diam.
    Really regret it man. Its like suddenly just no more close partner, just stranger.
    Then I started partner Joey, and you partner Catherine.
    Now also not close already, no more ' so sweet ' like in that picture.
    I'm sorry.

    Today's training, soso. Court skills were better then last few days. But service not steady already! No power !!!
    And Banana + Secret Agent going M'sia alreadyyyyyyyyyyy. Gonna miss them like siao!
    Cos Secret Agent(Sarahkim) always make us super hyper and Banana(Huitien) always make us motivated!
    Oh yah, Joey going Genting !#$%^&*(
    Ping Pong gone liao! Why everyone going overseas!
    kymm: omg u play audi..so cool, like me!
    Reply : Yeah! Hahahahahha! ;D Play tgt next time lah!

    No comments: