Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 13, 2008

    Now when I play Audi its like I just starting to play! Lose almost every game wtfzx.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Piss off. Takes time yeah I know but I'm not a patient person.
    Anyw this morning I went with Jasmine to meet her friend for basketball blahs.
    It was hot and sunny but we had fun taking Dion's handphone keys cigg box mirror.
    Hahhaha! End up he had to chase Jasmine for his phone and he got it. Jasmine damn lousy.
    Den I took out his keys frm his box and I returned the box to him, and he was like :
    GOOOOOOOD!! THANKS!!! -open- WALAO EH!!!!!! MY KEY LEH!?!?!?!??!!? =_=
    HHAHAHAHAH! Super funny I tell you. Then we took his keys for 2hr plus. Hahahha!!!
    NOOOOOOOB! But then he lost his keychain. Hahahaha. I'm not a bad person. Its Jasmine!!
    Then training was nice. Not bad. But miss Banana and Kim and PingPong. Hahahhaha JOEY I DIDNT MISS U!!!!! xD
    Then everyone started to call me Hou Zi (Monkey) !! Even the seniors. Hahaha! Actually only coaches, then today seniors all started calling me that! LOL!
    Talked with Adel Jasmine Cat Faith after training. Our team has like, splitted into 2 cliques lah!
    Chantalle Kim Tien Elaine Joey Pingpong - Cat Cassie Faith Adel .
    But this few days Tien they all not here so I got a chance to really talk with Cat they all, found out that I can share stuff with them also! :) Haahha, hope the different clique thingy will be gone soon lah! :)

    No comments: