Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    Pea soup,

    Getting scolded by mum 'cos my kneepad stank my whole room up and it was because I didn't know I had to air it after I washed it why could'nt she just have helped me do it!
    Well today we had training and training was fine except for some lousy spiking and then we were all so damn tired that teammys all became ' senget ' .
    Ohohoh! And bfore training started thr was an accident! Hahahah!
    I was tying the net and Joey was tightening the antenna when it fell on me and hit me near my eye!
    Owwwwwwww~ Ass lah Joey.
    I thought you were supposed to be tightening it, why will tighten until it drop down!
    So the thing hit me and I started crying like a baby and PingPong was concerned at first, then she started laughing at me. Whats so funny hurrrrrrrrr!
    I guess I started crying not because of the pain, but because I was shocked and because it was my face, I was kinda worried that there was a wound or smth.
    Okay so homed and my mum was actually earlier then me!
    Grace went on a holiday and her bf's really funny, trying to irritate me on msn now.
    Anyw BABY CHOO IS CUTE ^-^
    Ok this post was so wordy~

    No comments: