Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 23, 2008

    This few days I got an urge to play Audition, maybe because I'm damn bored?
    Andandand end up the stupid asshole Audition got so many new patches during the past few months I've not been playing and so the thing couldn't load!
    So I deleted my Audition and tried to download the new version.
    When I first tried the thingy needed fucking 8hrs to complete! Thus I canceled the process, tried again the next day. Only need 2hrs+ . Ok lah, so I go watch tv and occupy myself first.
    Came back and tried to play, only to find that the thing is screwed up! Aftr using for like 3mins+ it will auto exit! Deleted it again. Pretty pissed off by then.
    And plus I'm the only one having that problem!!!! Zzzzzz.
    Waste my time! And just now I tried yet again(amazed at myself for being patient enough to keep trying) but at 88%, my laptop auto shut off. Walao, angry man!
    Can you believe it, I'm trying to download it again. Haha!

    No comments: