Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 25, 2008

    Hms before training I went to Causeway Point to buy socks & sports bra. HAhahaha!
    With Joey. My mission was to buy socks only, but then I also bought the sports bra.
    LOL! The saleslady was suggesting that Joey need L or XL , then I take M or L.
    So I was like , huhhhhhhhhh XL too big for me ah?
    She say , uhm, I don't think u can fit XL ....
    JOEY KEEP LAUGHING AT ME! ;(
    Means the lady sayin my boobs small la!!! Hahahaha fuckiuuuu!
    Another lady was telling Joey : Err, this -picks a bra- should be able to cover you .
    HAHAHAHAH! Then on our way to MRT Joey elbowed my eye -.-

    Today's training was pretty slack, warm up then played games alr.
    My service not very good today, but at least went over ;D
    Team : Yiting Ciyin Adeline Hejun Joey Elaine.
    Seniors were nice ;D Keep encouraging us and giving advice. :)
    After tht training ended !
    Haha! Tmr going China liao! Excited!!! ;D
    Hope I don't forget anything. (Esp Bearbear ;D)
    Tien/Sarahkim : Pls bring the shirts okkkkk ;D thanks!

    No comments: