Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 24, 2008

    Fish brains,


    Eh you! Yes you!
    " Hello my name is Nicole and I am super unglam and unhygienic "
    Monkey Banana see monkey banana do
    Fuck yourself Gabriel
    The mission of the great Mushroom Search
    "I'm serious."
    Hello! Always ready for a picture! ;-)
    Elaine and Joey
    One and only. Banana! LUV !!!!!!
    Walao, I GO 2Faith!! FUCKIUUUUUUU MAN!
    Whoever put me in that class you go suck ball!
    Hahahahah!!!! T_T
    Ok, going china in 1day + 1 night. Very excited
    Btw I just got this really cute bear as a gift that I love super much and I'm gonna bring it to China too.
    Luv.
    p/s : MY LEVEL POSITION 166/200!!! HAHAHAHA ASS!! Partner is 167/200! COOL OR NOT!
    pp/s : Why I stuck to 2Faith, and she get to be in Humilty!! My heart break liao lah, HAHAHAHHA!! GAY!! :D
    ppp/s : PARTNER AND ME SHARING ROOM IN CHINA ;-)

    No comments: