Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 4, 2008

    yesyesyes!!! :D
    im home! haha!
    & i just found out that our team go new jerseys alrd.
    lol -_- nobody tell me!
    well, this few days were kinda fun.
    haha.
    i sat on the corkscrew! (uber big rollercoaster )
    ha ha. i thought i was gonna pee.
    scared like hell, but actually, is not scary. haha
    den at night i got entertainer! :D
    my dear cousin lynette! HAHA!
    she let me listen to song, den she keep doing dancing! so funny manzxc! :D
    she got those weird language song, those oldold one also have! haha!
    then we keep going shopping. they are all like, keep looking at shoes shades clothes skirts.
    only i look at the ROBBER HAT! hahaha! it is actually a beanie? haha.
    den we went to the ' Ripley's Believe It Or Not '
    so cool! got lots of weird shit there. haha.
    theres this funny mirror that change your whole body! took many picture! ;D
    upload next time.
    i didnt know tht my niece is so cute. haha. until now.
    and i keep fighting w my sister this few days!

    No comments: