Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 29, 2008

    went sentosa!! :))))))))
    [wearing a st. andrews shirt - once a saint always a saint ]
    the point was to get black, but there was no sun!
    wth :(
    i forgot to bring ball -_-
    me and pingpong were lying and throwing sand at bugs! HAHA! :D
    den we were laughing at ppl :P
    after tht we were bored, so we went to vivo ! :)
    saw gohkexin! HAHA! and evian and someone
    bought gummy sweet a candy empire ! :D haha. pingpong bought jellybean and cookies for tchers, but in the end she ate it! x)
    i want go again!! :) when theres sun, of course.
    but i have to get rainbow colours for my exam first!
    this morning my phone was left 1 bar of battery!
    but i lost the charger!
    so i called grace for help
    she have the charger tht the phone use! ;)
    thank God she came over :)
    going overseas on 1septtttttttttttttttttttttt. ;( cant go training.
    ( pingpong im going to win you in citybloxx!!!!!! >:) )
    [ schl reopen pls remind me to ask for my phone frm wang! im stuck w a shitty phone ;( ]

    No comments: