Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    today is a better day for me ! ;D
    i went for training in the AA jersey!
    hahaha!
    then we train usual stuff,
    my back hurt like crazy ;(
    i think tiffany is nice
    hahaha!
    we did gun di
    one round is like not enough for us !
    crazy right! xD
    then we were all like ' again again! '
    fcuking tiring but damn shuang!
    hahahah! then jonathan was spiking still okay, was not so tiring.
    until ziping come and spike damn super hard!
    can kill man!
    then we did spiking.
    jonathan keep calling me ' miss er xin! / miss disgusting '
    becos he say my spiking is damn disgusting!
    hahahah!
    played match.
    wasnt really fun becos we keep getting shouted cos we playing postition and some of us are confused blahblah.
    den the stupid fcuker keep at the side nagnag. i shall not name the person!
    but i was super angry!
    then after that, it was better!
    so i went home blahblah.
    (my cousin cut her hair like mushroom)

    No comments: