Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 19, 2008


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE LEONG!
    burping partner! will get you your present asap! ;D
    love you! last long uhhhhh! xD kisses.

    fcuking unhappy this few days.
    awwwwwww ;(
    so many unhappy things are happening to me?
    today i lost something.
    fcuk.
    super worried, then when i found it
    i was angry.
    becos many things was lost inside.
    fcuk you mans who took my thing.
    i know its my fault that i forgot about it and left it there
    but you can just return it or something but dont have to take my stuff right?
    argh. so angry.
    why my classmates didnt help me take? why are some ppl just like that?
    so dishonest?
    just count as i suay la, becos 95% of the singapore ppl will either ignore it, or take it.
    but natalie pang make me laugh.
    thanks man!
    dno if she wants to cheer me up or wht, but she DID make me laugh ;D
    then i went for detention. mr tan's detention.
    so i did math homework. 99% of the worksheet i do! ;D only asked for help,
    never copy lehhhhhhh! xD
    anyw, going to study super hard!

    i like you so much!
    you dont know when im hurting.

    No comments: