Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 12, 2008

    - LONG POST -

    Woke up at 7.30 ;D
    Automatic one okay! :D
    I was ready at liek, 8.15?
    Super tired lahs, so went to sleep awhile again ;X
    Wake up at 8.35 -_-
    Wanted to go alr, but Joey just woke up -__________-
    *STRANGLE HER*
    :D

    Training started with a lecture about attendance& punctuality(?)
    Yahs and about our attitude on court -_-
    Almost all negative lahs, but Eunice YI JI BANG! :DDDDDDD
    Hahhahahahah!!!!!
    Learnt how to set the net =D
    This that, played match! ;DDDDDDD
    Yayness! Teamed with Joey Chuyi! Adel Cat Eunice!
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    Me and Eunice both wanted to hit a ball, then end up she hit the ball I hit her!
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Sorry Eunice =PP
    After that we keep laughing lahs. ;X

    Loosen the net after training ;D
    Ohhhhmann I stand on the chair cannot reach the stupid thingy!
    T__________________T
    THEN GOT SO MANY LITTLE PERVERT DOWN THERE LOOKING AT ME!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!
    Tiptoe!!! :DDDDD
    I really stretch my full body lenght to reach the thingy leh!
    Somehow my shirt become shorter -_- ........................
    Ohman MY PERVERT TEAMATES WERE TAKING PICTURES OF ME OMFG.
    EW MAN SICKOS! :D
    PPP hlp me tuck in my shirt until so tut lah!! FUNNY MAN!
    PERVERT CATERINE STILL OVER THERE TAKE PICTURE T___________T
    I WILL SUE HER MAN!
    =DDDDDD
    Make me almost fell off the chair!!

    Went arcade! :DDDDDDDDDD
    FUNFUNFUN!
    I'm wasting so much money on games lah!
    We were wearing jersey, then thought got school name cant go in,
    BUT WE WENT IN ANYWAY =))))))))))))
    - HAHAHAHA HECK CARE MAN! - ( crazy childish game players )
    We were playing until liek so high lah!!!
    Poor man came to stop us =D got school name then not supposed to enter arcade.
    ' ONE MORE GAME PLS PLS T_____________T '
    ' k la '
    ' :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD '

    Not only one more game but many many more =D
    Bluff him one =PPPPPP
    He came to catch us again T_T
    NVM :D we also nvr go hahahahah
    So he GIVE UP!!!! =D

    Went out, eeeeeeeeeeyerrrrrrrrrrrr SEE EUGENE AND JARED -_______-
    Suay man!
    They thick skin, keep chasing me sia! All the way shouting -_-
    So I keep running =D
    JOEY MAKE ME GET CATCH ))))))))))))))))=
    She go a shop, then we were trap inside!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))=
    Evil Jared grab my bag lahs, keep pulling me T_T
    Eugene dont let me go cos he wna play with crocky -_-
    Eugene ' EH ELAINE. SEE ME NVR SAY HELLO AH! NVR SAY HELLO CANT GO!'
    ' Yah lah okay hi eugene =D '
    Eugene ' HELLO!!!!!! '
    Jared ' ME LEH ME LEH T_T '
    ' Hi Jared -_______________________-lll'
    Jared ' HIHIHIHIHI!'

    LITTLE BOYS ARE LIEK THAT.
    =D So tall still so childish =PPP
    Yahs went in Popular and I knock down a stack of books .
    HOW TO COOK CHICKEN
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
    LAUGHS MY ASS OFF MAN!
    Evil boys stalk me T_T Shout my name and make me jump -_-
    MALU LAH

    ....................

    HOMED! =D @ 3
    Keiko ask me go out again -_-
    Went out met her @ 4 =D
    Hahahah FAST RIGHT.
    Yay PLAYED LAUGHED HIGH-ED :D
    FUN-ED :D
    Keep going arcade waste money sia! )=

    No comments: