Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    Watched KUNGFU PANDA today :D
    Hoho, hes so fat & cutexzxz!
    :D :D

    After that went arcade to play ;D
    Played the Dance Stage or whatwhat thing at first,
    Then changed to Dance Dance Revolution.
    FUN MAN!!
    Both actually same de lahs, but I play Dance Stage keep lose to Joey,
    When play the Dance Dance Revolution I keep winning sia!
    Hahahhah!!
    Joey keep complain her left side de step thingy spoilt,
    I was playing until so song lah, keep pwning her :P
    So changed awhile, change already I still win sia! :DDDDDDDDD
    Hahahahhah!!
    But I cut my feet lah, -.-' cos the thingy spoilt, then need to step super hard!
    Fast and furious man! Play until I sweat ;X
    Played the roller coastal thingy also.
    Only a chair that vibrates and jerks around with a BIG SCREEN.
    So I super scared lahs, the thingy liek keep falling crashing blahs.
    &Joey not scared at all sia -_- liek she sitting massage de.
    LOLS! Then her sister keep laughing at me T_T
    Nicole nvr laugh, cos she also got shout. HAHAHAHHA!

    I wanna go againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
    Hohohoho!

    No comments: