Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    Omg I'm such a big
    Crybaby.

    Silly me watched the freak show yesterday night.
    The stupid woman was all grey and ugly and scars
    And steal people's son.
    Then she tied her stupid ugly hand with a rope
    Make until so many rope scars.
    Blahs there was blood and stupid sound effects
    That make me freak out.
    Sister and mummy were half laughing at her uglyness
    And stupid baby me was crying and hugging Ezi until his body was almost tearing.
    It was late and the damn sound effect scared me until I screamed freaking loud.
    Hah, almost didn't dared to go to bed after that.

    I thought of that ugly bitch again -.-
    Made me scared like fuck.
    Wanted to cry gahs but I'm such a brave girl

    Was too tired to be scared after that so went straight to sleep.
    Woke up at around 12+ when mummy came to disturb ;X
    We were suppose to go take back my hp :D
    Yayness.
    Forced to eat even though I wasn't hungry &
    Its still hurting. ):
    Whatever.
    Its what I derserve ;X
    Ate onion ring & milo :D
    But mummy forced me to eat a little bit of the stupid burger that made it hurt like fuck.
    Waited superrrrrrrr long for the damned hp like 1hr+
    So sister went to buy a cute toy & I saw this superduperuber cute Ernie that I so fucking want!
    Omg if I didn't lost my wallet I would have bought it -.-
    Its so cute! & todays Mummys day so didn't want to ask mummy to buy things for me.

    Went home after that.
    Super bored.
    Played audi for awhile also find it so boring manxz.
    &My Japan name is Nanako Tanaka haha!
    Funny! :D

    Tatas(:

    No comments: