Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 12, 2008

    H A P P Y F I R S T M O N T H

    Today was a superrrrrduperrrrr good day! :D
    Cos its our first month, and more lahs :D

    Had Art flair today blahblahs,
    Forgot what we did ;X
    After school went bubbletea with Adel Faith Cassie Joey Catherine
    My beloved teamates! :D
    Saw dear sister thr :o
    A nice surprise haha.
    I bought her a drink cos I was in a uberrr good mood,
    And we treat each other for no reason also lahs.

    Went to playground to shoot pearls haha!
    Childish manxz.
    Sister was trying to shoot the poor birdie ;X
    Funnehhhhhhhhxz.
    We were looking at _________ and laughing cos she look like she giving birth when she sit on chair ;X
    Dumb sister keep shouting

    ' Harder ! Harder! '

    Hahha!
    Make me laugh like !#$%^&*
    :D

    Back on court rocks man!
    :D
    So fun!
    Partnered partner, :D [ XinPingggg ❤ ]
    She's super cute lahs! :D
    Did the usual stuff,
    I think my spiking improved hahahahs!

    Played Survivor.
    Teamed with Faith❤ and Sarah senior (:
    At first played like !#$%^&*
    Changed place to the middle and started saving balls
    Hahahahahs!
    Yeah. We got 7points! :D
    So only need to do 3wheelbarrels and 3jump for ti neng :D
    I fell down =='
    Hit my shoulder [ OWWWWWWW ): ]

    Actually was suppose to play match after ti neng, but Ms Tang ask us to go home.
    Lol.
    Went to CWP to buy donut hahahahas!
    Treat Joey eat ONE donut :P
    Wanted to buy for sister eat de lahs,
    Who ask her find fight with me just now,
    Now I don't want give her le :P
    Hahha!


    - Funny arhs?
    Funny arhhhhhhhhs?!?!
    :D

    No comments: