Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 3, 2008

    School was alrights.

    Had badbadbad stomachache throughtout the day ):

    &I did PE!
    ;DD
    Ran 2.4
    In 17mins+
    ;DD
    Passpass!
    Cos I pangsehed
    Vivien and Kexin at the last round
    ;X
    I chiong then they were strolling.
    So, they failed
    &I passed!
    ;X

    Ponn-ed mtl agains.
    ;DD
    &Actually by not going
    We're helping Chen lao shi
    Reduce stress
    Cos we made her stress out ):
    Heard that she was damn angry at me
    Cos I had many blanks in my mtl test ;X;X

    Hahahahas!

    ChoiPeiLing want me to see her
    Cos I skip guang bo for around
    3 Mondays alr.
    -_-
    She say if nvr go see her,
    She will write a letter to DM said I skip lesson.
    -_-

    Joey jio me go watch shutter
    went with Pang and her.
    ;DD
    Pang damn cute!
    I sat in the middle
    Then when got the damn loud sound effect,
    I chua tio.
    Scream-ed.
    -_-
    Actually not very scary at all lurrhs
    Only got alot of blood!
    I'm scared of blood
    -_-
    When I saw the blood
    I hug pang's hand so tight lorrhs!
    Then all through the movie
    Joey was eating popcorn
    -.-
    And I was clutching Pang's hand

    Hahahhaas.
    She say pain.
    ;X
    Of cos larrhs,
    Scared mahs,
    So grab damn hard lorrhs!
    Pressed her bone I think
    ;X

    Trained back to school.
    And wait at the bus stop for Joey's parents to fetch us
    Then found Gabriel's key in my pocket!
    Hahahahs!
    during whitespace I took
    Then forgot to give him back!
    Rawrs.
    Then Joey's parents come fetch us alr.
    -_-
    Sorry Gabriel!!
    [ He say I must pay his key insurance ): ]

    Homed at 7 ;DD

    No comments: