Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 2, 2008

    i'm a badbadbad girl.
    never think about your feeling
    play this type of stupid
    thoughtless prank.
    i didn't really think
    that you believed me.
    but you did.
    i didn't enjoy it like i thought i would.
    it wasn't really funny.
    sorry ):


    suay agains today ):
    why everyday suay one.
    -_-
    today
    wear contacts to school.
    cos no spects what.

    alot of people comment sia!
    none negative actually ;DD
    people are nice larrhs.

    i think i look weird x.x'
    but mummy say must wear contacts.
    no more spects!

    but contacts cannot wear 24hour.
    max is 12 hours
    so i go school wear contacts
    come home wear spects lorrhs.

    got chinese test today.
    1hour!
    first half hour
    i don't understand anything at all in the paper!
    -_-
    then i sleep until bell ring.
    then for the next half hour
    i do the comprehension
    then the fill in the blanks
    i don't know how to write the word at all!
    got 2 sections of that
    i never write a single thing
    -_-
    the choose correct word for the passage
    MCQ one
    so got people talking to teacher
    i copy answer from huitien ;DD
    thanks huitien !

    &&lost my wallet!
    rawrs.
    suaysuaysuay.

    recess time
    i put my wallet at the
    pool table
    when i eating.
    cos i moving the bags away
    -_-
    then forgot all about it!

    went off to classes without
    my wallet.
    during lit class
    then remembered about it ):

    stupid mrs chong
    don't let me go out find.
    said must wait until
    after class then can.

    !#$%^&*

    blahblah.

    before english

    went security post to find;
    don't have
    canteen also don't have ):

    i already so suay these few days
    still make me lost wallet!

    luckily got joey lent
    me her ezlink card so i can go home.
    i don't even have $$ for me to buy standard ticket!

    heng never put my key inside.

    science class
    mr lim scold me again!
    punish me again ):
    cos me and kexin
    measuring length of our hand
    with the ruler.
    then i helping her measure
    mr lim see
    thought i playing and talking

    whatever.

    he shoutshoutshout
    said :
    yesterday i punished you already!
    today u need me to punish again?
    why are u like that huh girl!
    what is your name?
    i forgot.
    why u don't learnt your lesson!
    why do u like to play when i'm teaching!
    u stand up!
    * point to me*

    then kexin also stand up.
    cos she measuring her hand also ;X

    sorry kexin!

    the boys taking the science book
    come back
    cos they cannot find the books
    -_-
    mr lim ask them go take practical book
    from his locker.
    shout at me to go with them
    to take also
    -_-
    kexin thought he said her also
    so she also go.

    i laugh like siao can!
    ;X
    really very funny larrhs!
    then we go out winston ask :
    eh elaine you got punish again?
    why u always get punish in mr lim lesson!

    hahahahs.
    crack me up agains.

    then we keep talk and play on the way lorrhs!
    we go back class give teacher books
    i trying to control my laugh ;X
    really bth!

    mr lim :
    did u talk on the way???
    me :
    * trys to look serious & lie*
    no.
    mr lim :
    aiya so pity.
    such a good oppurtunity
    to talk!
    why never talk.

    hahahahs
    i almost burst.
    funny like siao!

    after school went bbt shop.
    then went amk hub with
    pang ellie gladys xinping sarah kexin
    ;DD
    i love them
    they so funny cans!

    went walkwalk to find huitien's
    present.

    bought sexhelper pills
    ;X
    then decided not to give huitien
    cos she say its stupid
    -_-

    buy that no $$ already ):

    actually tomorrow wanted to pon school.
    to go buy birthday cake for huitien
    but then changed mind
    cos timing not good ):

    i think have to give huitien late present already
    cos today bring all my money to school
    then lost stupid wallet.

    wheeeee.

    Pang is lovexzxzxzxzxzxzxz!
    she don't want go home early.
    so she sent me home!
    all the way to my door!
    ;DD
    ily!
    so sweet right.
    reach-ed home at about 5.

    ;DD

    No comments: