Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 20, 2008

    iyou NPLT


    Just saw nplt♥'s blog heading!
    Heh,
    So sweeeeeeeeet (:
    &No,
    My knuckle not pain alr ;DD
    I forgive youuuuuuuuuuu ;X

    I ♥♥♥ her.
    Forgot how we met ;X
    Sure nothing special de .
    I just know when we start as friends,
    You love to molest me ;p
    NataliePangLiTing♥

    My bestfriend!
    a.k.a ahma.
    Who has brittle bone disease ;X
    Ahma,
    Don't fall down horrhs,
    Ltr your bones all break!
    Hahahhahas!
    Thanks for all the care,
    All the encouragement when things are bad.
    Thanks for always backing me up,
    Always supporting me.
    For everything I do,
    As my listening ear.
    Sister for life!♥
    7years since we met,
    3years as bestfriends.
    & still counting (:
    ♥GraceTanHanYi
    GreatestFriend&sister ever.
    And forever (:


    Boyf,
    Iloveyou manymanymany (:
    Sweetest times you gave me,
    Sweetest memories we share.
    Thanks for worrying,
    Caring for me when I'm sick,
    And keep asking me to drink more water.
    Its not being naggy larrhs ;D
    Thanks for the chocolates,
    Sweets etc. you give me.
    Don't need de.
    My cutest WeiWei (:
    Lastlonglong(:
    i♥you
    JonathanChanWeiHao(:

    CuteCuteGirl ;DD

    Nvr forget you larrhs.

    Last long with Bao Lun alrights?

    (:(:(:

    You too cute alr,

    I love you!

    Bestfriend too(:

    GohKeXin cutecutecute ;DD

    Bestfriend!(:



    Devil partner,

    Maybe we clash sometimes,
    ( okay not sometimes, but most of the times )
    But we have good times tgt ;D
    You naughty girl! (:
    I love your naughtyness,
    And I know you're very sweet sometimes too!
    You gave me really good advice
    When I'm stuck.
    And not forgetting the naughty things we do tgt ;D
    Thanks JoeyLim. (:
    For this and that.

    Volleyball (:
    Teamates are almost like sisters.
    Win tgt, Lose tgt (:
    I love you guys!
    Thanks for all the support&
    The funny& fun times(:
    ZhangZong Ace!;D
    ♥PHS Sec1'08 Volleyball Girls.
    Teamates For Life.


    No, I'm not dieing or what.
    Just sick
    And nothing to do.
    No strenght.
    Boyf's sweeeeeet.
    Keep calling to check if I'm okay (:
    I'm alrights! (:
    Thankyou!♥

    No comments: