Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 19, 2008

    English exam today!
    (:
    Was late in the morning alr,
    Then go out of house,
    Reach MRT.

    ' Alamak! Nvr bring my passport photocopy! '

    No passport photocopy = No exam.
    -_-
    Alr 7.00am,
    I still at Admiralty MRT station!
    Called daddy ask him take for me.

    He reach at 7.09am like that,
    I take alr,
    Rushrushrush to school!
    Boyf was waiting for me outside at the school gate thr.
    Sweet larrhs ;DD
    He give me his tie,
    Cos i lost mine ;X

    Sweetsweet!
    Got his smell ;X

    Then got uniform check blahblah.
    No morning run today,
    Cos got exam.

    Went C205 for english paper 1 (:
    It was crap.
    Pure shit.
    -_-
    Blahblah,
    Same for paper2
    Cos I nvr study -

    After school,
    Boyf sent me home ;DD
    Cute& sweet boy (:

    Slacked and homed ;DD

    I love Jonathan Chan!

    No comments: