Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 25, 2010

    Today's a good day. Tomorrow will be even better.

    I keep telling myself that today's a good day. Its something i need to hear to believe. Omg i'm becoming autistic, why do i keep talking to myself?

    Celebrated Sarah Kim's 15th Birthday on Tue!!! SAKAE buffet :D 4th time already ! Peng ah eat until! ate like 5 mochi icecreams and almost died. The outer layer of the mochi was utter crap. Why did i eat 5? I was greedy la=( Anyw pictures are on Facebook!

    I had good food today, but i failed my A-Math. I'm so darned upset.(my sis told me not to say damn, instead i should use darn) And today's Lit paper was fugging difficult. Plus i got such low marks for Chem. What shit is this Elaine? This is an example of LAZY SHIT!

    I musn't fail Chinese! XXX will screw me if i dont get A1. But try as i might, i can't seem to remember the meaning of those darned idioms.

    No comments: