Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 17, 2010

    Ipin and Upin! :D

    Hello! :D haha, this blog is w i l t i n g. But then i don't have much time to blog anymore:( Common tests are going on now! Busybusybusy! Lots of homework, not really much studying time lol. plus its cny period, how to squeeze time for hw during visiting! Ok actually the cny thing was an EXCUSE! i have been spamming chocolates and goodies during the horleeedehhhsss!

    Have i mentioned that i really hate this xxx ! She really suxxx! Tien knows, because she hates her too! hahahaah! She really makes my life and learning DIFFICULT!

    Can u imagine how hard it is to cope with chinese when u have this xxx reminding u every lesson " You're not up to standard, just drop la, don't waste everyone's time if u're not serious" She gives me the impression that she expects us to all have come from China! How are we supposed to show her our seriousness when she shouts and annoys us all day...... My goodness my blood boils. She loves to put us down instead of encouraging us like any normal teachers.

    Lets not waste time on xxx the monster anymore:) don't invest your precious time on useless and health-harming emotions such as HATRED!

    I would like to let all of u know that
    1) My keyboard's 'K' is spoilt and it annoys me cuz its half popping out grrr.
    2) I love my parents and my sister. Which i call my family. HAHA i really love love love them! they treat me with tender loving care. Seriously! And i realise my dad likes to say this " up to u, whatever u like. u choose " He always prioritise me 1st! ^^^ yay i'm happy until i've 3 eyes. I'm trying not to be bias by mentioning my love for my mom and sis too.

    Come, now let us proceed to the next segment of this blog entry!

    I STILL HATE DORA!

    No comments: