Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 7, 2009

    Summary of my trip

    Yozzz! I am wiped out manz! I just got back yesterday night from malaysia V-rex u-15. Haha, like business people, go tw frm 26nov-3dec, then to msia frm 4dec-6dec.:D

    During the tw trip there was like 2 steamboat buffet meals and dumplings also. But also some ownself buy food. The barbeque sweetpotato damn nice! My best buy was the Hello Kitty memory card reader! to be honest i didn't enjoy this trip as much as last year's.

    Took a bus to jb in the morning(4th dec) I feel damn deprived of sleep hahas! Played games for 3days, had seafood dinners, good food! Phs came in 3rd for V-rex u-15 games. Came home, eat and sleep until this afternoon.

    There is a friendly today but i was not allowed to leave the house-.- OK i going buy book tmr yay finally can start with my homework!

    No comments: