Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 28, 2009

    Little girls are made of gunpowder and lead.

    I am usually a sleep-in person, but it was unfortunate that i did not get any sleep last night at all!!! Seriously, not even a few minutes! Plus i can lie down and read newspapers for an hour and i still feel so wide awake-.- Usually when its late and i try to read i will fall asleep, or when i listen to music i will drift off into sleep. Damn irritating!!! Just because i drank coffee after dinner.

    Oh ya i caught my mom reading outside at 4am + also hahaha! She also drank coffee and she only slept for 15mins in the end becuz she need to go work. I was playing the Pipe Game in my hp, and usually even in the day i cannot solve it, i completed all the stages in less than an hr-.- And i didn't make use of the time to do anything productive, like do any homework hahaha! :D

    I bought two pairs of converse yesterday!!! ^_^ I know i shouldn't covet for these extra stuff...but its not like i wont wear!!! Woohoo damn glad, and my sis bought the pair i like but don't have size 6, and she's a size 5 and i'm also a size 5 so i can share with her hahaha!!! Its actually quite annoying to buy shoes because so many people like to buy size 6 and i also like to buy size 6 =( Haha are u puzzled???=D too bad:D My sis complained that i am so weird because i like buy different size shoes LOL=D even though i like to act like i know my own size very well i'm still quite indecisive on which one to settle on.

    SUPER EXCITED NOW!!! Its not wearing off! Whenever i buy something i will feel so excited because its new and it usually remains new and i usually also remain excited for quite some time=D

    It feels quite weird not to sleep + not to feel tired come to think of the countless nights that i would challenge myself to keep awake, plus those times i missed the sunset(always) after specially waiting for it because i couldn't freaking keep my bladdy eyes open for that particular moment.

    This is quite a wordy post, forgive me as i have not been blogging often. Goodbye!

    No comments: