Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 1, 2009

    phs-volleyball.blogspot.com

    I am feeling so annoyed by this guy on ffs who keeps buying kexin even tho i wrote NFS so clearly! BLIND SHIT! And he still got the balls to give her some idiotic nickname and write : " Strictly Not For Sale " Don't even respect other people's nfs then who will respect his? Brainless ahhh!!! Walao i'm getting so agitated over some fb game... haha becoming so no-life! But my beloved kexin is at stake!!! grrr

    Tai Wan trip is coming woohoo! Time flies... its in less than a month!!!=D Can't waaaaaait.

    Oh ya btw i went to the playground with my sister today and i was so frightened when i climbed up because its quite high. I wanted to slide but my butt was stucK!!! hahaha!!! too fat and old already la. But i managed to force my big ass down and PLOP!i overshot and landed on the ground and hit my back. pain ah!!! Dangerous for old people! do not try this.

    Our 1st U-16 match starts TOO MOR ROWWW! Good luck girls!!! Love you

    No comments: