Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 22, 2009

    Mellow crab

    HELLO I AM BAAACK! But my blog status is still private=D

    M.I.A for almost a week cuz i went overseas(i realise i am thankful for singapore's clean toilets) and also lazy to blog. I freaking lost my taiwan booklet!!! its probably somewhere around in my house but i have not found it yet.

    TAIWAN TRIP IS IN FOUR MORE DAYS! EXCITING OR NOT?!?! yes lah! Super excited. Lets play volleyball! Lets gun di in the hotel corridors! Lets eat like a pig for every meal! Lets go buy bubble tea! Lets go shopping! Lets move furniture all around the hotel room! Lets bathe together!(maybe not) Lets get molested on the bus!(maybe not too) Lets camp at each other's rooms! Lets have an awesome team talk! Lets have fun!Also, lets improve ourselves in terms of skills and attitude!

    By the way i haven't started buying or packing anything yet. Super last minute, typical me-.- But then again, i don't have the list of stuff to bring ?

    Unpleasant and wordy content starts here

    -

    -

    -

    My sister is so annoying nowadays! Seriously, rude and annoying and selfish and irresponsible. Is she going thru puberty??? Please let that phase faster pass cuz she picks up a fight with me and we BOTH get blamed-.- because its "fair". She is super duper uber ungrateful!!! She doesn't say or mean her thanks when you buy her stuff or do smth nice for her, and the next min she is wanting something else and whining and giving cuz she can't have it.

    My mom used to scold me for not speaking up when i want something, like " if you don't tell me you want it, how will you ever get it?" Aiya i don't like to ask stuff from people until now even though they are my family-.- (its not like i am very nice and dont wanna spend their money its because i know its a want and not a need and i can't stand a "no") And she would compare me to my sis " she want something she tells me and most of the time she gets it " hello that was pre-puberty. Now she wants everything and if she doesn't get it she throws a tantrum lah please.

    No comments: