Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 24, 2009

    Clean and green!

    Okay i am super frustrated and annoyed now! Cuz of money la! Totally spoilt my mood! You know my mom went to change singapore money to taiwan money, then the money changer guy freaking cheat her money!

    Wah i feel so angry! Whats worse is, she didn't bother to count, and she said " never mind la" Freaking annoying! Goodness me, i am boiling! Tmr i gonna go check with the guy again, luckily got receipt! I hope he tell me the same rate as he told my mom, so i can fight for justice! At first i thought i was angry cause my mom is so irresponsible and 'bo-chap' about it, but then again, she has always been careless and don't take note of details, so i am actually angry at the guy, dishonest la! I feel victimised for my mom-.-

    I really don't understand why people have to use such despicable methods! Especially business people. The world is becoming so materialistic and moneyfaced.(of course i am too, but i don't cheat others)

    I feel like eating Froot Loops, peanut butter, potato chips, Subway!

    Yay meeting banana tmr to go buy stuff=D

    p/s; my dad bought me strawberry hi-chew and now i feel so bad that i was kind of rude to him

    No comments: