Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 11, 2009

    10 November 2009

    I went for morning trg @ CCAB. The driver gave me a really bad impression-.- He has a bad working attitude!!! I trained normally cuz my mum asked me to strain myself so i can tell the doctor how the pain feels like-.-

    Went market with most of the b girls :D then half went back 1st and left me tien kim jiayi tt sarahlew^^ damn fun chatting with them! Hahas! jiayi left and tt told us ghost stories which were quite funny. hahas! laughed alot and had a good time:D I ate alot seriously. \

    Took the train home with tien and i dragged her off @ admiralty to tell her my funny encounter on the way to sch in the morning. Quite stupid and embarrassing but funny at the same time. Laughed more and i walked home feeling jolly! =D

    p/s : actually i privated my blog cuz i dont want to post but i want to rmb my day so i decided to post. haha

    No comments: