Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 2, 2009

    Wordy post ahead =D

    WoOhOo!!! Finally oral is over. Damn glad la! =D I think i screwed it up and my hands were shaking but aiya at least its done already. Super nervous cuz i was the 2nd for chinese. Mr Soon was the O.E and he freaking keep making the sound like he's crying and choking!!! I was quite annoyed cuz i cannot concentrate on the passage PLUS idk how to read it already!!! I don't think he was actually paying attention to me, when i finished reading he was still staring at his own paper for another minute and then looked up and said " 你读好了?" -_-''' The conv qns totally caught me off guard. He even asked me what i thought i failed most in. FAILURE IS THE MOTHER OF SUCCESS!!! hahaha!!! English was ok lah but not as nervous as for chinese ;-) except that i folded the edges of the paper HAHAHA!

    ok then i bribed joey to amk hub but ended up i couldn't find the thing i was looking for...=( but i still bought her a bread as payment. I felt like EATING my history papers up. failed it-.-

    No comments: