Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 21, 2009

    Meant to be

    I've placed my faith and trust in the Lord,

    And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
    2 Corinthians 9:8

    I prayed alot today, my day didn't go well. But there were some okay moments.

    Negative
    Reasons :
    1. i acted/behaved badly to joey
    2. i paid the class fund ( 12$!!! )
    3. i had evil thoughts about my friends
    4. i was jealous -.-
    5. i wasn't allowed to play ball

    Positive
    Reasons :
    1. i didn't say hurtful things
    2. i finally paid my class fund
    3. i prayed after i had those evil thoughts
    4. i didn't let my jealousy control me:D
    5. i managed to sneak in some vb time during pe HEHE

    Oh yah its my parents wedding anniversary today and we went to have steamboat @ crystal jade. Quite nice .

    I just feel so irritated by nothing and everything now. My comp is lagging so sorry no songz today/ ciaos

    No comments: