Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 9, 2009

    Heaven and Earth

    Stress really does shit to you. I think many brain cells have been sacrificed for this eoy. Ok so its ironic that i actually have time to BLOG about my mundane life when i'm complaining that exams are killing me.

    But i totally screwed up my Math paper today and i'm so -_-'''!!! I don't even feel like screaming helps la! ~_~

    Oh yes its science on monday. How much worse can it be? Haha probably a million times more since i've been struggling with it since 5 years ago???

    but my family totally understands and i thank them alot for their support=) dad- behaving 101% fatherly [ and acts like my servant woohoo! ] mom - more motherly than usual [ actually bothers about me ] sis - stop picking up fights and glues herself to the com [ i am thankful ]

    How sad are the lives of vegetables? They can't worry. *Vegetables = people who are brain dead, not the ones you eat which gives u fibre to prevent constipation.

    No comments: