Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 24, 2009

    No time to waste.

    I have to do my literature short story by tonight!!! Miss Angela McNoe keep pestering me la!!! I didn't want to put in the " Miss " but INCASE she reads this... So i'm going to DIE. Because i got no idea what to write because my life has been boring and we have to write a short story with a twist at the end which is supposed to be something that happened to me before. My life is damn predictable and expected lah =((((((((( Oh yes i have Math remedial tmr 3 periods leh!!! Shit man. The History test i took today was so damn screwed. I didn't do the 6 mark question! Goodness. =.='''

    don't get me wrong, i am content and thankful with what i have in my life now, but i'm striving to acheive more=)

    No comments: