Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 11, 2009

    Fly on the wall.

    Hihihihi! I had training today. I'm so going weights tmr. Tell me what to blog about leh!!!Oh yah everytime i tie hair jasmine never go training/ hahaha! :D

    I had a really nice chat with faithy. haha^^ As i spoke i began to understand, and it was nice to have someone once in a while to hear me out without judgement. Cuz i usually find myself with people who got as much to say as what i have to share.(birds of the same feathers flock together) Its really comforting to talk to her=)

    I went to have dinner with tien joey pp adel. It was awesome as usual. I've never and will never get tired of them!!!^^ I love you four babes!!!:D I thank God for giving me such amazing friends like you guys. Although i really fucking hell regret going to phs, now i think if i didn't go then i wouldn't have a chance to get to know such wonderful girls.

    No comments: