Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 17, 2009

    Cranberries Blueberries Cranberries Blueberries

    Aiya i having stomach ache now=( Indigestion again. Damn pathetic ok!!!

    My mother just scolded me and for like the first time in almost a year, i shouted back at her-.-' i was really feeling diao already then she scolded me because my studying table was messy! TOTAL RUBBISH RIGHT!!! The messier the better,then it shows that i've been studying what. plus i got so many textbooks whr will i put ittttttttttttttt. Idiot lah always make my life difficult!!!

    I was boiling until i went to exercise then i perspired all my inner heat out LOL . this is such a good way to vent your anger lor, must learn^^ Not like you go cut urself and self-inflict hurt!!! Thats one of the most stupid things to do. But if you're really cannot take it already might as well you go take sleeping pills and kill yourself ok.(if u really do that means u're even more stupid than i thought)

    Michael Jackson became damn famous again after he die. Wtf?!

    No comments: